I participated in Heidi's Pay It Forward a few weeks ago. Today I received her package in the mail. So if I count that, (and I do) along with the 2 other giveaways I won this past week, I am quite the winner. My fun gifts were, note paper (it's high time I have nice looking paper, instead of the bits of scrap I use now), note card, and mini note cards (love these, and the note pad, note card, and mini note cards all match), a chocolate bar (it's gone) and some suckers, (the girls scarfed those up right away too).In order for me to win these gifts, I had to agree to Pay It Forward. (the following was copied and pasted from Heidi's PIF post.)
Be one of the first three bloggers to comment on this post. You then agree to share your snail mail address with me so I can send you a small gift. When you receive your gift, blog about this game & link back to my blog in that post. You ALSO AGREE to "pay it forward" and send a small gift to the 3 people who comment on your blog post..... Remember - only comment if you're willing to send out 3 small gifts to other people. (does this mean I'll only get 3 comments? :o(
Remember NOT to post about this game until AFTER you have received your gift!
Ok, the rest are my own words.
So, are you willing to bless someones day? Then come on and play. I have been blessed by these wonderful giveaways and I want you to be blessed too.
Shoot me an e-mail if you are one of the first 3 posters.



3 comments:
How fun! I'll definitely participate! Getting a package in the mail never gets old... :)
I wanna play!! I like getting fun stuff in the mail! :D
PLEASE DON'T COUNT ME!! as i'm already doing this because i was one of heidi's three. but isn't it so fun. and my girlies scarfed up the suckers too!!
Post a Comment