MckMama has this blog carnival going on. We get to lie about what happened to us last week. All in fun of course. Check her out.
As for me....
I did not catch my child's throw-up in my hand, because I couldn't get her to a bathroom fast enough. (if you need to know the whole story, I posted about it on Friday)
I am not super excited about winning two, yes TWO giveaways on 2 different blogs.
My husband and I are not having any fun at all reading the devotional for couples that I won, from one of the giveaways.
And I'm not drooling while I wait for the Sour Patch Kids candy to arrive from the other giveaway.
I am not thrilled that my 4 year old just told me she had to wrap a gift up for "St. Mom's Day"
gee I didn't know there was a St. Mom's Day, but I'm glad I am one and that I'm getting a gift.
My 4 year old is not weird at all. She did not just ask me if she was disco blind. HUH?
My bowl of CoCo Wheats does not look like a bowl of rock hard sludge. Doesn't taste like it either. and to think I used to love this stuff as a kid.
I did not run around yesterday, cleaning my house because of our bible study at night.
I was not peeved at all when the bible study was canceled because of the blizzard. C'mon people, I cleaned my house for you!
It's not wrong to want to have my house clean for other people, and not care if it's clean for my family, is it?
We did not have blizzard like conditions yesterday, resulting in 6 inches of snow. It will not be 40 today, melting all that snow. (why did it bother snowing at all?) And Tuesday, we are not supposed to have thunderstorms. BE SPRING ALREADY!
Have a great week.



10 comments:
Look at all of that snow, oh my.
Congrats on all your wins lately. You should enter more, you are on a roll...
i am glad you are not enjoying that devotional. :0) and i know about the snow!! i mean seriously? and i'm also not glad i was not the only one who rushed to pick up and it resulting in nothing more than just a clean house and no 'company'.
You lucky thing you, winning those blog giveaways! Sorry about the snow, I'll try to send some warm weather up your way :D
How is it that I get chill bumps every time I read your blog? :)
Congratulations on the wins. That's awesome! I love using the purse you gave me as a diaper clutch. It's perfect for taking to the church nursery on Sunday mornings. Thanks so much!
Ugg on the throw up. Yea for you winning two giveaways. BTW...i mailed yours out today priority...so I hope you get it by Friday! I had a hard time putting those sour patch kids in for you. LOL Enjoy!
Loved your story in the comment section over at sacred and profane.
Wow lucky you with your winning! I've never won a giveaway.......yet! It has to happen someday!!
Super mum on catching the throw up! Hope she is feeling better now.
You should be getting another goodie in the mail any day now!
Disco blind? Okie dokie then!
Happy Monday!
stephanie you won twice? thats fantastic WELLDONE!
great not me monday
Aww bless, £1.20 is like $2.40. The way I look at it everything is doubled from pounds to dollars. Making the dollar very cheap for us UK'er's but quite expensive for you guys!!!
Post a Comment