Wednesday, March 11, 2009

If I...

If I hear one more cough,

If I see one more fever over 102,

If I empty out one more bucket of puke,

If I open one more box of Kleenex,

If I have to call school one more day,

Then I will thank my Lord, that my children are alive. Not well, but alive.

Heal them Lord, in Your Name, I pray.

9 comments:

Sheryl said...

AMEN, sister!! That is the right perspective to have.

Although I pray that health comes to visit your home quickly, you are right on. There's much to be grateful for!

amanda said...

praying for your sweet little girl(ies) and you. that you don't get 'it'.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Praying that everyone is well soon! What a good attitude to have. :)

Wayne said...

great if I's Thankyou so much for your commen't stephanie

Bridget said...

I don't think there's any worse feeling than your little ones being sick. I hope the girls get well soon!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Love that.

heidi said...

*sigh* Why do you ruin my pity parties, Stephanie?

;-)

Amen.

He & Me + 3 said...

I would totally have to agree...it gets overwhelming, but atleast they are alive and around for us to love! We are blessed. Hope everyone is better soon.

Christy said...

What a great thought to live by. I really should write that down so I can read it the next time I need a reminder. Thanks for sharing!