Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today brings...

Today brings....

Fresh fallen snow. Ugh. Does it not know that it is officially Spring? It will be sunny and in the 50's today, so I'm ready to say goodbye to the fresh fallen snow, and the rest that is still lingering around from winter.

Shopping. Grandma wants to buy the girls their Easter outfits. Who am I to say no? Lunch too? I'll treat her, even though she will argue with me about that. If she argues too much, she's buying.

A visit from my nephew, niece, and their 6 month old daughter. They live 2 hours away, so they don't get to visit often. They tell me their daughter is more social now. She's past the stage where she would cry if you looked at her. So this should be fun. And she is a cutie! Tons of dark hair, and the biggest eyes ever.

Perry working away from home until Friday.
I knew he had to be gone next week, but this weekend job came up at the last minute. So I thought he was going to be home Sunday night, then leave again Monday, but he will just continue on to another 2 jobs until Friday. I am a little sad about that, but I'll survive.

*************************************************************************************

I'm going back to bed. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

heidi said...

Hope that you have fun shopping and lunching with your mom. Sorry Perry is going to be gone all week. :-(

Sleep well!

amanda said...

boo to perry being gone. yay to having a job though. :0) hope you have a great fun time. if 'grandma' feels like buying more easter outfits i can give her my kids' sizes too. that'd be great. ;0)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned. By do I miss shopping and lunch with my Grandma...

He & Me + 3 said...

Sorry that hubby is going to be gone so much...that stinks. I know how you feel. Hubs is gone for the next 4 days, and when he is home, we see him for about an hour at night before bed. ugh.
Sorry about the snow too. I saw little tiny flurries today and was like HUH? enough already.
Easter dresses sound fun! CP has some cute ones this year and 25% off right now:)