Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday Flashback



March 2003 - Phoebe was 10 months old. She just got her 1st tooth. Her blue eyes are now green. I could still put hats on her without her taking them off. We were living in NC at the time so there was no need for winter coats while taking our walk. I could eat her cheeks right off.

Where do the years go? sniff sniff

6 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a cutie pie!!! I love those chubby cheeks! They grow up so fast, don't they?

Sheryl said...

wow, is she precious!! the years do go quickly, but you seem to be treasuring your time!

amanda said...

SO CUTE! i love her chubby cheeks.

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, she is so cute...you need to enter that into the I heart faces contest adorable. I was wondering about her eyes...they now match your background so well. I love to open your blog and see those green eyes staring at me.
Love the first tooth too. That is when Actress got her first tooth too...at 10 months.

Bridget said...

What an adorable picture!!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

She is just beautiful. I had a blue eyed girl turn green too.