Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not Me Monday

MckMama is the head Not Me-er around here and she has hundreds of us linked up to her site spewing out our stuff that did not happen to us this past week. Please take some time to pray for her family. They have been battling sickness at their house, and with babies, I'm sure it's not fun.

*************************************************************************************

Now if this would have happened to me, which it did not because it's NMM, I might have been horrified!

I was driving Perry's car and he asked me to stop and get the car washed. So I pull in to the car wash, get out and let them take over.

The car goes through, gets all shiny clean, and a group of people at the end, get together and dry it outside, and clean up the inside.

When finished, they raise their hand to signal that I can go get the car and drive away all happy.

I get in the car, and thank God this is NMM, because if it were not, I would have been, as I said earlier, horrified to see a big plastic pickle jar and Perry's portable urinal sitting on the front seat next to me.

Perry travels far and wide in his car for his job and can't always stop to go to the bathroom, so he found a huge plastic pickle jar to go in. And then for his birthday, my sister gave him a portable urinal as a joke, but he really liked it and will use it to replace the pickle jar.

Well, the pickle jar was not removed yet. It was shoved under the seat along with the urinal, and apparently the car wash people do a pretty good job in cleaning, because they found this stuff, but didn't put it back under the seat.

And horror of horrors, the pickle jar looked like it had a few drops of pickle juice in it. Let's just hope that these car wash people thought that it really was pickle juice.

Have a nice week. I'm off to read what did not happen to you.

6 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

All I can, and will say, is~ wOw! that was a.w.e.s.o.m.e! thanks for the laugh!

heidi said...

Hands down...you WIN! OMGosh! LOL

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, 1...that is hysterical. OMGosh...2...Perry is gonna kill you if he reads your blog. LOL I am so sorry but that is so funny. You better find a new car wash. BAA HAAA
I am still cracking up. Nuff said! Ha ha ha

amanda said...

hilarious!! i think it is so funny. thanks for the much needed laugh.

Kelli W said...

That is SUPER hilarious!!! Is it sad that it makes me a little jealous that our hubbies can do that, and we have to go in nasty public restrooms!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

How funny! Those people probably laughed until they cried when you left!