My dryer buzzes and I go take out the sheets that were in there. As always, all the sheets and pillowcases are wrapped inside one of the fitted sheets. Of course they are still damp in places and wrinkled.
This drives me crazy!
Does anyone have a solution that really works, so the sheets don't get balled up inside of one?
Does the tennis ball in the dryer really work?
Would it be wrong for me to have my small child in the dryer keeping them separated for me while it spins? I'm kidding, folks. Not the child, maybe the cat though? Kidding again. Geesh, must be April Fools Day tomorrow.
Suggestions are welcome. I will try them and report the results.
*************************************************************************************
I received my winnings from CC at His Heart this morning. A wonderful array goodies to make a recipe that was on her blog. The bag of sweet peppers look too pretty to eat. But I will.
*************************************************************************************
I just got off the phone with a wonderful sister in Christ. We talk too long, but she is such an inspiration to my walk with Christ, that I don't mind the lengthy talks.
Which means that the morning is gone and my child probably needs lunch. And my sheets need folding, even though they are probably still wet in spots and wrinkled.
It's a cold, rainy miserable day out there. March came in like a lion and it's going out like a lion. That's not right. Where's the lamb in all this? April better be full of lamb weather. Easter is in April, so I will be filled with the Lamb of God. Good enough.
Enjoy your Tuesday.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
My sheets do the same thing! :-)
My sheets do the same thing too. Drives me bonkers. Yeah for you winning CC's giveaway. You are on a roll:)
Just headed to put some sheet in the dryer myself. I am sure the same thing will happen.
I hate it when that happens!
I TOTALLY know how to keep that from happening. Two suggestions, you pick one:
1. Stop washing your sheets.
2. Hang dry them.
HA! I'm very helpful.
Post a Comment