I'm not good at telling jokes, but my girls are, so they will host Tell A Joke Tuesday today.
From Phoebe:
Why did the chicken cross the kitchen?
Tweet (To Eat)
From Abigail:
What do you call a snail on a ship?
A Snailor! (Me: sheepishly grinning knowing Abby heard this from Spongebob)
Thanks girls. Great job!
Go to Wayne's Blog to check out more jokes.



4 comments:
Well done, girls! I've never heard those before. Too funny!
Those were very cute! Tell the girls good job!
those are some grate jokes from the girls be sure totell them thankyou for the laughs.
and Thankyou for taking part in tell a joke tuesday stephanie and girls!
Your blog is so "springy!!" The pictures of the girls is greaaat, I love their natural, giggly looks!! The dress Abigail has on, Mercy has one too, I thought it was so cute!! Thank you so much Stephanie for encouraging me and stopping by, I really mean that!! I hope you all get some "spring" soon, I do not like cold weather....I can not wait til it stays 7o8's in the night and 85-90*'s in the day!!!
Blessings to your family!!!
Cindy
Post a Comment