Updated: Ok, I think this will be the background and header for his birthday week. Celebrating Perry for the week for his 50th birthday. The picture is of Perry and his girls on Fathers Day.
As of right now, I am not happy with my background. In honor of my husbands 50th birthday, next week, I am trying to find a background to celebrate it. So if you are popping in and see crazy things going on, this is why. After his birthday, I will have my March background on here. Did I mention he is going to be 50! No doubt I'll be blogging about it, and teasing him. Teasing him in a loving way of course.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a great picture of the three of them. What a fun birhtday week ahead for you guys.
oooohhhhh, that picture makes me long for warm weather! It is so good of the three of them!!
p.s. they won their first game, lost their second one...he got hurt at the end of the 2nd one.
Hey stephanie Tell your hubby happy birthday from me and Jenn, I think your backgorund is kinda cool.
love the picture of him and his girlies. and the background is fun. good work my friend! :0)
Super cute and I love the header picture...just precious! Hope he has a wonderful birthday week.
How sweet that you're honoring him here!
Post a Comment