Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday


I thought my week went perfect again and I would not have to write one of these today. Until the last few days of the week.

First of all, I did not wake up in the middle of the night thinking about a couple, and how they were doing. This couple does not reside in a fiction book!

I did not hear my youngest start to cry while playing in the basement, wait for her to come up and find me, and when she did find me, I did not discover this giant goose egg on her forehead.


Yesterday, she did not come up crying from the basement, and find out she slipped and fell again and bumped her first goose egg, which made her goose egg double in size. (no picture) poor baby, she's fine today.

I was not up all night with child no. 1, listening to her labored breathing, and helping her while she was throwing up.

My body does not ache from trying to squeeze 2 people in a twin bed.

Child no. 2 did not come in the room at 5 a.m. saying her belly hurt, then squeeze in the twin bed with us. Meanwhile hubby was not peacefully sleeping alone in a queen bed.

Speaking of hubby, he does not have a 50th birthday coming up on Friday, and my sister did not send him a birthday card filled with 50 little balloon cut outs, that spilled out while opening the card

Poor ole man. 9 p.m. is not past his bed time.


He is totally not going to hate me for posting this picture of him.

Happy not your 50th Birthday week honey! :o)

Child no. 1 did not pick out her own clothes combo. (see photo) good grief girl.

MckMamma has tons more Not Me's going on over at her blog, since she's the one who started all this. Check it out.

7 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

That's one big goose egg. Poor little one!
Happy 50th Birthday, Perry! Hope you all have a fun week. :)

Sarah said...

My aunt use to always put those balloons and other stuff in cards. After a while we just opened cards over the trash. I'm glad Perry got balloons and not any of the other options, you'd be picking them out of the carpet for weeks.

amanda said...

lol. love the list. i have never thought of people who reside in book either. that'd be silly. i am not silly. hope little abby is okay. hope your hubby has a fantastic birthday, maybe you could borrow back a dress from your girls...

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Aww that poor baby!!

I hope everyone feels better around there.

I wake up thinking about fictional characters, sometimes. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Samantha said...

Aww bless her heart, that looks like a sore one!!!

My family always do things like the little cut out balloons! On my nan's last birthday we put a whopping 77 candles on the one cake....it so didn't melt!

I hope you are all getting better now!

Great Not Me!!

Samantha said...

P.S. What book were you reading?!

Wayne said...

Hey stephanie Great not me monday, keep me posted on how the couple in the book are getting along lol



I'm doing a new post called Tell a joke tuesday. It has mr linky so you can share your jokes or funny story that happend to you with the world

I hope you will join in
it starts in about 5 hours