But he didn't say I couldn't describe it. Picture 1977. I know, some of you weren't even a twinkle in your fathers eye, but think Saturday Night Fever. He had on a green leisure suit. Yes, green. Mint green or sage green, not sure. Think Greg Brady, his high school years. Giant curly permed hair, but Perry's wasn't permed. One large frizz ball on top of his head. Huge rimmed glasses. Darn it, I wish I wasn't so nice so I could sneak that picture in, but I said I wouldn't, so I won't. Instead I give you Perry in 1979, when he joined the Navy. I've never seen his face without facial hair except in pictures. Kinda cute. I showed Abigail this picture and she had no idea who it was.
Abandon ship Perry, 50 is coming up pretty quick.



6 comments:
Very handsome...he looks like a movie star and I can't think of who right now...oh phooey.
I'm with Mimi, he reminds me of somebody...
Great picture of him and what a neat way to celebrate the big 5-0!!
Nice looking guy! So in 2 years time he went from big poofy afro to no hair!!
you are so very nice to not post the picture. way to submit to your hubby! :0)
Very nice. What a great way to honor his big Birthday celebration. It will be nice for your girls to look back on it also.
What a handsome guy you've got, Stephanie - then AND now!
Post a Comment