Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Words for Wednesday

Wednesday is a word that starts with W, so this is my life lately, with words starting with the letter W.

Wobbley, is how Phoebe was walking at the mall yesterday, so we strided in to Stride Rite shoes and bought her a pair of decent shoes that fit her weird feet. Cheap shoes just don't work with her feet, why don't I remember that? She put a pair on and I could tell right away that her feet were snuggley inside them. They were on sale and also came with an extra 25% off so I paid $20.

Woo hoo I said to my savings, so I bought Abigail a pair also. On sale with 25% off too. $20. So cute too!

Wal-Mart is the place I got a gift card to, from my sister. She gave it to me for making appointments for her twice a week on the computer. (she doesn't have a computer). It takes me less than a minute to do this, so it was unnecessary, but nice. I know how blessed I feel when I give.

What? is what I said at the pharmacy this morning, when they told me they didn't have one of the prescriptions I called in two days ago.

Why didn't they let me know this before I drove 35 miles one way to pick these up?

Wait, wait, wait, is what I did while they checked it out.

Whoops, they were wrong. They found the prescription, plus more that they forgot last month.

Whatever.

Whiff, is what my nose is doing since I lit my new Orchard Pear Yankee Candle. I could take a bite out of the air I breathe, it smells so juicy.

Walking is what I should be doing on my treadmill right now.

Washing clothes is a must too.

Wishing I could just take a nap.

Well, I better get to doing something other than blogging. Enjoy your Wednesday.

7 comments:

amanda said...

you were at the mall yesterday!?!? i wasn't. lol. but i could totally run into you at stride rite. i love that store. and shoes for only $20 bucks!! yikes. i must go. that is so cheap for there!! :0)

Bridget said...

That is so cute that you summarized your day in W's!!! I need to be walking and washing, too...ugh!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This was so cute. Washing is exactly what I was doing before I sat down to sneak a peak at some Wednesday posts....

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute and creative post. Stride Rites for 20 bucks? Girl you did get a steal. Stunt Man has to wear them too, so my wallet feels the pain every three to six months. They have gotten so much cutier in the past few years too. & yum to your new candle. Sounds delish smelling!

heidi said...

Shoes KILL me with my boys fat feet. Blah!

And that post was great!! I loved it!

Wayne said...

Great blog stephanie. I never realised that there were so many things that people do every day that begins with the letter W.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I love this letter idea! I tried to come up with some witty F things to say since it is Friday, but I'm empty. :)