Thanks to all of you participating in my 1st giveaway. I love to give and I'm sure this won't be my last one. Abigail was being unsociable, and didn't want to join in the picking of the winner. So, Phoebe and I did this fair and square. No ballot bag stuffing. All 13 of you were in there.
Phoebe shook the bag well, to mix you all up.
Congratulations. The rest of you came in a close second. Send me your address Jill, and I will send your winnings off to you.
For those of you who loved that purse, I got it at Hobby Lobby. For 60% off regular price I might add. If you have one near you, check it out.
Thanks again for reading my blog and being comment queens.



8 comments:
Congrats Jill...I need to get to hobby lobby. Wonder where one is? Hmmm
Yeah for Jill, that ought to be a nice bright spot for her.
yay for jill...i guess i could check out hobby lobby...maybe be all creepy and run into you there. lol...
Yay for Jill!! She so needs a happy little moment right now!
So happy for Jill!!! :-)
CONGRATULATIONS JILL!!!
Thanks for your comment on my Tribute Tuesday! Cats just have a way of getting to people, don't they? lol Cute girls, by the way!
Oh, wow! Thank you so much! Off to email you now...
Thank you so much for all of your prayers and well-wishes the past few days. I have been so comforted by the words of you and others (people I have never met!). It was so nice to see all of those uplifting comments in my inbox. Thank you, friend. :)
Post a Comment