Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday


Where has the week gone? This is crazy. And so were some of my days of last week.


Let's start with my children. God love em, and so do I.....


After resting in my bedroom for a mere moment, I did not come down to every room in the house covered in Barbie, Polly Pocket, Loving Family, stuffed animals...

They did not have a meltdown and tell me it's soooooo hard to pick up.

My dear husband. God love him too, and so do I...

He did not have me go shopping for a giant list of goodies he wanted to eat during the Super Bowl. No taco's, or taco dip, or chips, or black bean salsa, or pop, or cheese or sausage, or ice cream. Nope, none of that stuff came into our home.

I did not go to 3 stores looking for taco dip.

Dear husband did not only eat 1 taco. grrr

And now for me. God love me and so do I...

I did not post my 100th post yesterday, and am not having a fun giveaway, because of it. I do not want all of you to read my 100th post giveaway below this one and leave me a comment to enter.

I am not giving this away.

So please do not go the post below this one to see more.

Happy Not Me Monday! Check out MckMama's blog for more of this weekly therapy.

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Hey Stephanie, Again another great not me monday. I must confess I didn't brush my teeth before I fled out of the houes.

He & Me + 3 said...

I'll come over and help you eat the junk he didn't eat last night. LOL Quit advertising...I want to win that so baddddddddddddddd! I love that bag! Share where you got it...please?

Paige said...

Hi! Good Not Me! Monday's!!
I didn't get a chance to post a Not Me! this week, but I'll get back on track next week. My new blog is http://dandelionwishes93.blogspot.com/
which I've been posting on!