Toot, toot, toot, confetti flying, streamers streaming, balloons floating.
It's my 100th post, and I have all you lovelies to thank for this. Because of all of you reading and commenting, I have had the desire to continue to post.
I consider all of you friends, and wish we all lived on the same block so we could get together in person.
I would love to give all of you a gift, but that's not going to happen, so you will have to try to win what I have to offer. What am I offering? Something fun and sassy, and something heavenly smelling. Have a look.
Here's another photo shot, to let you know how big the bag and candle is.
Do you want it? Do you want to give it? I don't mind regifting. It's easy. Leave me a comment if you want to enter. Easy peasy. Tell your blog friends, or don't, if you want a better chance to win it for yourself. Names will be thrown in a hat and picked out by one of my kids, and if they fight over it, then I'll pick it out myself. I'll take photo's to keep it honest. Even though I don't cheat. Contest ends Monday, Feb 2, at 7:30 p.m. central time. Just before my girls bedtime.
Good luck. And thank you for reading my blog.



16 comments:
That purse is awesome. If I don't win, I have to know where you got it. I love it! What a great giveaway!
Sweet, I love it! Love the purse and the candle!!!
Not sure if you need my email too, but it's my3gifts@aol.com
I love it love it love it..Want it want it want it. Where did you get it? I love Candles sooooo much and the scent is my favorite. Pick me!
I just wanted to say congratulations! Please don't enter me in the contest - that way others have a better chance.(hope that didn't sound like I don't like your prizes) But I wanted you to know that it's been fun "getting to know you" through your blog. I'm sure your daughter is thrilled that you're FINALLY at the 100th post. Keep writing!!
Congratulations on your 100th post! Sure, I would love to enter. :-)
I understand what you mean about all our bloggy friends! I wish we could all get together too!!
Oh, I love candles and I love polka dots!! Pick me, pick me!!!
oh the purse is cute. and the candle sounds like it smells super yummy. :0) thanks for the giveaway. you know you could just give it to me since i could just meet you to pick it up and you wouldn't have to ship it....lol..
that purse is really cute! congrats on the 100th post! :) have a great day!
ohhhhhh YUMMY!!
Congrats on your 100th post too! :)
Peace~
*~Michelle~*
Congrats on your 100th post, Stephanie! I wish we lived on the same block, too!!
Congrats on 100. What a great giveaway you choose. I bet that candle smells great. I wish we lived on the same block too, that would be great. If I win I bet I will have competition for that purse, from none other than a four year old..
I would give the purse to my daughter. Her birthday is Valentine's day. I'd keep the candle for myself. Hehe!
Cathy N
nickandcat@sbcglobal.net
Congratulations on your 100th post! Awesome!
What an adorable bag. I'm sure that candle smells absolutely wonderful. :)
Congrats on your 100th post! I caught wind of this great giveaway from Amanda (proud mommy of four). What a great giveaway!!!
I just came over from Amanda's blog (proud mommy of four) & saw your contest. It's 7:44 now, so it looks like I'm 14 minutes too late. I love your blog (your girls are gorgeous!) & the prizes are awesome! Buttercream is my favorite! Where did you get the purse?
-Amanda
i think i'm too late for the contest but man, the candle looks great! I didn't notice that sent at our store lately but i will definitely look soon. thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment