Saturday, January 31, 2009

99



Phoebe is chomping at the bit for me to write my 100th post and to give away my loot, because of my 100th post. I told her I really have nothing to post about, so she gave me some suggestions. She said to put some pictures of her in my post and to talk about her goldfish. So since my posts are usually about things like that, I can oblige her.

Her goldfish bowl is in need of a cleaning. The water keeps getting lower and lower, and last week I said I would clean it, but last week is gone. I'll work on cleaning it next week. Fish are fine. Ok, now wasn't that interesting!?


We're heading out to the mall now. Perry wants to, which is a shock to me. Hubby suggests mall run, who am I to say no thank you.

I leave you with a picture of Phoebe per her request.



With this being post #99, my next post will be my exciting giveaway for post #100. Maybe not that exciting, but humor me, I like to give. I'll be back soon.

8 comments:

Sheryl said...

Phoebe - what a great idea to have your mom blog about you! Can't think of a better idea. OH how I miss my easy bake oven. Yours is way cooler looking than mine was.

amanda said...

our fish bowl needs to be cleaned as well. thanks for the reminder...maybe next week...

Wayne said...

Congrats on your 100th post and the pictures are great

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

She is adorable. I am out and about, trying to catch up with people. I just love seeing your girls.

He & Me + 3 said...

OOOOOOO, I love giveaways...I'll be back MWAHHAHHA! Pheobe is adorable too!
Have fun shopping!

Bridget said...

Those cookies look yummy and she has such a big sweet smile!!! I'll be stalking...um, I mean checking in for your 100th post!!

heidi said...

Awesome post, Phoebe!

I think we should do a Kid Guest Host blog carnival. LOL

Christy said...

Too cute! If it makes you feel better, after letting my boys feed our fish (about a 30 gallon tank) it started turning green a little, more so like something is growin gon the inside of the glass. Honestly it grosses me out and since my hubby will be home this week for R&R from Iraq (wahoo!!!!) I'm so saving THAT fun job for him to do! ROFL!!!!