Friday, February 6, 2009

Fabulous Friday...so far


I feel like the best mother in the world when my kids eat well. That always doesn't happen. But this morning it did. I made Abigail a breakfast of egg and cheese on an english muffin, bacon, (ok, not so healthy) orange slices, applesauce and milk. Dora got a jelly heart piece of candy. Not healthy, but she's fake. I think Abby said she was going to eat it for dessert. I won't even tell you what I ate, cuz it wasn't good. I did finish the egg sandwich, but the rest...not good. Ok, I'll tell you. I had a Take 5 candy bar and I just cracked open a rootbeer. So, best mother, bad self. The day is still young, we'll see how I finish it.



Happiness is hearing the snow melt off your roof. It's been 2 months since I heard that sound. 37 degrees right now , and getting in to the 40's this weekend. Heat wave! Spring is coming, I can hear it.

4 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Love that breakfast!!!!
I would so be drinking a root beer right now if I had one. Sounds good.
Hey, it's Friday. Calories shouldn't count on Fridays. :)

amanda said...

ummm...so at least you ATE breakfast. i think i had a pepsi. oops. and oh yay for hearing spring. i hear it too here too. woo hoo...can NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridget said...

Oh yeah, the breakfast of champions!! I used to be partial to candy bars and cokes myself!!

It's 70 degrees down here, I'm ready for some sandals-gotta give myself a pedicure first 'cause the toenails aren't pretty! :-D

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so funny. I know, I love it when I make a healthy meal. Happens so rarely. Shh don't tell hubby...he is usually gone for dinner. We ate out 2x this week. Ugh.