Husband Tag
1. Where did you meet? At work. He saw me and asked God if he could have me.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 4 months. ( I was NOT pregnant)
3. How long have you been married? 9 years, 4 months, 5 days
4. What does he do that surprises you? comes home early from work.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his eyes are a really pretty green. I love when he wears his contacts so I can see his eyes.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? he's outwardly loving
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sweetheart
8. What is his favorite color? green
9. What is his favorite food? soups
10. What is his favorite sport? football and baseball
11. When and where was your first kiss? June, 1999 in a gas station parking lot. I just got done with work, and he wanted to see me, so we met at a gas station. We talked for a bit, then I had to go. He asked if he could give me a hug, I said sure, then he asked if he could give me a kiss. I thought I would get a little peck on the cheek, but he dove right in. I thought to myself..."s&%t, why does he have to be a good kisser?" I didn't want another relationship for awhile. God thought otherwise.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Have sex. (hey, he's gone A LOT)
13. Do you have any children? We have 3 in heaven. 1 is a boy. We have 2 girls on earth.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? I try to keep my blog G rated. :o) so I won't mention a hidden talent. :o)
15. How old is he? 20 days shy of 50. And he is having a real hard time accepting that.
16. Who said I love you first? He did. About 2 seconds after we started dating.
17. What’s his favorite type of music? classic rock
18. What do you admire most about him? The way he works hard for his family. He's away from home a lot for his work, which he hates, but it's a way that I can stay home with the girls. He likes his job, just not the being away so much.
19. Do you think he will read this? If I tell him it's about him, he will. He's a legend in his own mind.
HUSBAND MEME
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: What is on the screen? Fox News, History Channel.
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue Cheese
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? ketchup
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Sprite
5. Where did he go to high school? Kaukauna High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10.5
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? junk (I think it's junk, he thinks it's needed stuff)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? spicy Italian meats
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? soup, Ramen noodles
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11. What would he never wear? sandals, flip flops, tank tops,
12. What is his favorite sports team? Milwaukee Brewers
13. Who is his best friend? he'd probably say me...but it's really not.
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? scream and yell
15. How many states has he lived in? Four
16. What is his heritage? Native American Indian (Oneida) French, German,
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind is it? It's kind of a miracle that I'm baking him a cake, but if I did it would be chocolate.
18. Did he play sports in high school? Baseball
19. What could he spend hours doing? surfing the internet
That's a part of him. Happy weekend!



4 comments:
wow!! stephanie. i lol'd A LOT reading that. i'm sure shaun would have rather had the 'sex' comment as well...but maybe i'm too 'shy' to put that. you weren't!! lol. and i totally laughed at your husband's hidden talent...shaun had one too...it wasn't g-rated...therefore...no comment.
:0) i had so much fun reading that!! thanks for playing along.
That was too funny.
These are hilarious, Stephanie! Your hubby sounds like a great guy.
I was so surprised to open my mailbox yesterday and find your package! My girls thought it was a present and could not wait to open it. The candle's scent is divine, the girls kept wanting to smell it. The purse is the perfect size to tuck a couple of diapers and a travel size container of wipes into, along with my cell phone and check book.
Thank you so, so much. :)
I think this is very neat. This would be a good one to do on their birthdays too.
I loved your answers. How much older is he than you?
Post a Comment