Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not Me Monday


Blah, blah, blah, Not Me Monday started at MckMama's. Free therapy, yadda, yadda, yadda. Check her out. Mr. Linky, so forth and so on.


It's not me that thought I had a perfect week, so I wasn't going to do a Not Me Monday.

My husband is gone all week, so when he comes home Friday night, there is no way it could have been me who picked a fight, which ended up with me flipping out and sleeping in the other room.

I didn't refuse to make him something to eat.

I didn't humble myself the next morning, asking for forgiveness from him...and my daughters for having to listen to my stupidness.

I never would have asked him for forgiveness on my knees, while calling him master. Good grief, that is soooo not me.

He didn't laugh at me and thought I was off my rocker for doing that.

We didn't end up having a great rest of the weekend.


After one of my posts, when someone asked me how much older my husband was than me, I didn't avoid answering that question... for 2 days.

Mimi.... He's not 2 years older than me, which does not make me 47.

I don't have a hard time turning older.


Wow, and I thought I was perfect this week. Silly me. Enjoy your week. I'm coming over to check on how not perfect you were.

12 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Nothing to be ashamed of girl...seriously I was surprised when you said 50 for him I think you look my age...37. Off your rocker...that is what my brother says all the time and it cracks me up.

C.C. and Double T said...

Perfect? What's that? ;-)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Sounds to me like you and your husband have a great relationship. I love how you asked for forgiveness.... :)

Keyona said...

Great list! Happy Monday!

dmelen said...

I was sure I was "perfect" this week too.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Well I'm glad the weekend turned out well. You look great by the way. I have a big one coming up this year too.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, so glad he *forgave* you! Cute new pic of the girls!

Bridget said...

I wouldn't do any of that either, hehehe!
You and your husband both look younger than you are!!
Have a good week!!

Samantha said...

Great Not Me!
Have a fabulous week!

Sam

amanda said...

love the list. you totally made me laugh. and hey i don't mind if you're mean like that..i totally wouldn't offer to help clean up dog poo either. so don't worry.

Wayne said...

Great not me monday stephanie. Sorry you and your hubby argued.

heidi said...

I never pick fights with my hubby either. Psh.