Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've got nothing but this.

How smart is your right foot?

1) Lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2) Now while doing this, draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand.


Your foot will change direction!

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it.

But before the day is through, you are going to try it again if you've not already done so.

I guess there are some things the brain cannot handle. Mine anyway.

6 comments:

heidi said...

Holy key-rap! I just tried it 3 time and all three times it changes directions! That is so weird!

D said...

I tried it about 5 times and everytime it changed directions. Guess my brain couldn't handle it either!

amanda said...

I LOVE THIS. i got it as an email awhile ago and made everyone i know try it!! lol.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

That is too funny. Sure enough, it changes everytime.

C.C. and Double T said...

I left something for you on my blog. Feel free to pick it up anytime.

Praying for you...
:-)

He & Me + 3 said...

HOw crazy.