Friday, February 13, 2009

Giveaways and Giftaways and cookies

Blog land is giving out. Head on over to Amanda's, A Proud Mommy of 4. She collecting baby/children needs for Haiti. Even a chance to win a prize for yourself.



Heidi at Sacred and Profane has her weekly Friday Freebie going on. Giving away the book, The Five Love Languages.


We baked 4 dozen Valentine cookies yesterday. Frosted and decorated them too. And so what if the Pillsbury dough boy helped. He's a better baker than I am. I just had to open the package and tear apart the heart shaped cookies and put them on a cookie sheet. 2 dozen went with Phoebe to school for a Valentine party.

The other 2 dozen are being eaten here.

Happy Friday.

4 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Looks like your girls had a lot of fun making those cookies. Thanks for reminding me about the Friday Freebie! :)

amanda said...

thanks for posting about my give away. :0)

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the Friday Freebies, and I think Amanda is doing a wonderful thing. Cute pictures of the girls and the apron is so cute.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Your little helpers are adorable.