I have a big thank you shout out to Jill @ Sneakymomma. She had a secret that her 50th follower was going to get some kind of prize. I just happened to be her 50th follower, and she informed me of this last night. Yay for me.
She offered me a bunch of things for my blog, and I chose the slide show for my awards. Without you readers, I wouldn't get awards, so thanks to you too.
Scroll down, take a peek. Nice huh? Makes my blog look tidy.
She is also having a giveaway on her blog, and she is offering fun things for your blog. Go on over, and enter. Click on her name at the beginning of this post.
Thank you again, Jill. You did a great job.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Awwww....thanks Stephanie for posting about my blog and giveaway. I'm so glad you like your slideshow. :)
Congrats, that is so great. Jill is so sweet. Love the slide show.
that is awesome for you. I love my slideshow too.
too fun. and how 'sneaky'. :0) anyways i accidentally hit enter and it published my review before i typed it! so it is coming. sorry!! lol
Yay for you - how cool!!
congratulations and love your slide show!
Post a Comment