I'm not suffering from a cold, so it wasn't me who spent the entire afternoon in bed, napping and watching 3.5 movies. I do not look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer either.
I'm not the least bit sad that Christmas vacation is over and Phoebe goes back to school.
I'm also not nervous about taking her to school even though there is a sheet of ice on the roads. I could be on the show "Ice Road Truckers".
I am not contemplating faking sicker than I am, just so hubby will take Phoebe to school.
I did not gain 3 pounds from new years eve to new years day. Chinese food doesn't do that to me.
I did not mess up on any resolutions yet this year.
Oh boy, this does not compare at all to what MckMama didn't do this past week. I can't compete with peeing in a cup. Check her out and many others for free therapy.



7 comments:
Great not me monday I like the comment about the ice road truckers I don't drive but I know it's bad enough just walking on the ice never mind driving on it
It's a glare of ice down here in Iowa, too. I'm officially giving you permission to be sicker than you really are! Have a great week and I hope you feel better soon!
If the roads are still icy this morning...totally fake being sicker. I wouldn't want to drive them either. Resolutions are meant to be broken...I never make any for that very reason. LOL
don't you love the ice! argh.
Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your girls are beautiful.
Uh yeah the fryer would be quite interesting compared to the dryer for my clothes (lol).
Hey, if he will take her to school, all the better. Your youngest daughter looks like a doll! How adorable they both are!
Icy roads are the worst!
Post a Comment