Monday, January 5, 2009

A little of this, a little of that






This morning, and still right now, it is a cold, icy world in my neck of the woods. The roads were fine taking Phoebe to school, but driveways, and parking lots were a nightmare. Even the snow on top of the grass is icy. It's pretty, but crazy to drive on.
I took the tree down, plus some of the decorations. Perry was sad that I didn't tell him, because he wanted to say one last goodbye. Huh? I let him haul the tree out to the curb, he could say his goodbyes then.

He took this picture and told me it turned him on. Huh? It was the fact that I take the time to do stuff around here that he appreciates, and that turns him on. ok...whatever! Next time I'll come to bed with a laundry basket on. woo hoo. Notice, that it is just folded, it wasn't put away for several days. Since I'm still suffering with a cold, I rested in bed in the late morning. Our power went off for whatever reason, but I just burrowed down in my blankies and waited for it to come back on. It did about 2 hours later. The house just got 3 degrees colder. We thanked the Lord for electricity, and heat, and shelter.

Abby took the time to do her nails and lips. A fine job.

Oh, and Barbie really needs a bigger vehicle. Or at least make a few trips. This is downright dangerous. Not one of these dolls are touching the ground. Except Ken. He was thrown out a block away. 6 Barbies, 2 little girls, and one baby in the pink suitcase. 1 chair, and one tray of food, covering the baby. All in a 2 seater bug. Maybe Ken bailed out on his own.
This was life at my house today.

4 comments:

heidi said...

At least all of your barbies have clothes on. I swear I walked in on a barbie orgy in the bathroom earllier!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great post. I love these random posts. The barbie vehicle is hysterical. Great job getting them all in. It's like the clown car at the circus. LOL

 The Morris Family said...

Hi Stephanie,
Just wanted to say hi and thank you for being a faithful bloggin friend! I appreciate your sincere comments and may the Lord be glorfied! Stay warm up there huh?? I am freezing here but I am a wimp!!
Cindy

~*Mistee*~ said...

I love the Barbie car pics and the one of Miss Diva doing her nails is too darn cute!