Well, supper was a big hit! NOT. I have no complaints about Abigail. She didn't eat alot, but she ate what I put in front of her. She even said "Mmmm". Perry was to full from a late lunch to eat, and Phoebe... my lovely Phoebe. Everything I made, Phoebe has eaten in one form or another. I made meat filled ravioli, and gourmet cheese stuffed sausage links. She has had the sausage that was in the ravoli. She complained about that. Didn't like that kind of sausage. She loves pasta. But not that kind. It was square, and not thin and long. She just had the sauce that was on top of all this, the other night on her home-made pizzas that she herself made and ate and raved about. Hated the sauce tonight. And how dare I serve her a cheese filled brat (as she called it). It was a sausage link, not a brat. I told her she liked everything on that plate and to eat it. Well, you think I asked her to eat cow poo. She was having no part of it and wanted something else. Um... no Phoebe, you eat what's on your plate or you go hungry. She got nuts about something and Abby told her to "eat what's on your plate or you go hungry." (gee, where has she heard that before?) Well. Miss Phoebe didn't care for that remark coming from her little sister and said something nasty to her. Which in turn got her sent to her room.
I don't know why, but I felt bad for her and snuck some chicken nuggets up to her. Which after a few nuggets, Perry decided to go up and talk to her about eating what is put in front of her. BUSTED! He got mad at me for feeding her and not teaching her a lesson about food, which I promptly reminded him, that a few months ago he did the very same thing, when she wouldn't eat. We were now even, about letting her eat something else. I then told her to go take a shower, and Perry was mad at me again for letting her out of her room before he said so, because he was the one who sent her there. Excuse me, dear, I sent her to her room, and I let her out when I deemed appropriate. He said..."oh, that's right." So now he was mad, because he couldn't be mad at anything. Perry and I both agreed that letting her eat something else was not going to happen again, and she is aware of that, and all is well in the house. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have one of those picky eaters too. Ugh so hard. Glad you agreed at last. Sometimes that is half the battle, just agreeing. LOL
I swear the kid use the divide and conquer all the time at our house. LOL One of us is always going to feel sorry for them. Ugh
Grrrr!!! Cara will go along happily eating foods like, say, Mac and Cheese and then one day suddenly decide she LOATHES it and will vomit profusely if she eats it. Drives. Me. Insane!
Your husband sounds like a very loving, caring and responsible father. I can tell from the photos you've posted of him that he's quite handsome. I'll bet he's intelligent too.
You are lucky to have such a man!
Post a Comment