Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today. so far



Nothing to exciting going on here. I guess that can be a good thing. I'm on the last leg of this cold. Hacking away with a dry cough.
I helped out in computer class in Phoebe's 1st grade class. A few kids sneezed all over their keyboards, but I did not cough or hack on them. Gee, and I was worried about giving them my germs. We didn't have computers when I was in school, not even high school. We were lucky to have electric typewriters. Now that's telling my era! (Think, That 70's Show)
Perry's on the phone about a prescription that the company wants to jack up $60. That's $100 total. It was $40. They want him to take a generic, and he would have no problem with that if it was available in injection form. It's not. Injections give him instant relief, a pill would take 45 minutes to 2 hours to kick in. Anyone who suffers with migraines would know about instant relief, over several minutes relief. I don't get them, so I guess I just will take his word on it.
Abby is being a bum. She should be zonking out soon. She decided to wake up at 6:30. I'm surprised she's dressed like that, it's usually a tank top and shorts.

Phoebe was hungry for pizza the other night, but I didn't have any on hand, and I didn't want to wait for delivery, so I put her to work with some english muffins, spaghetti sauce, cheese, pepperoni, oregeno, and ta-da.... mini pizzas. She thought it was cool, because she made them herself.
They tasted good too. I think I ate, um... more than 1.

My bible stares at me. I need to get into Gods word now. Happy day, everyone.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, we used to love making those pizza's as kids. Yummy! Hope your cold clears up soon:)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Loved that last photo, she is precious.