Happy Friday. Elaine at Matters of the Heart had a cute blog post today, and I had to borrow it. Ok, I stole her idea. But I loved it and wanted to have my own Friday Flashback. This weeks flashback.....December 2004.
Here is Phoebe, age 2 and a half. Her way of decorating the tree. All decor at her level. I think I kept it that way too. That is some crazy do she has, and quite the chubby cheeks. sniff, sniff.I love to look back on what my kids looked like. I'm looking forward to the next Friday Flashback. Join in.



3 comments:
So cute. I love to flashback too!
Oh my gosh, how cute are they. Both of those photos are adorable...It is so much fun to look back.
Hope you are having a great day.
I love looking back, too. I'm also a sucker for side by side comparisons of the kids.
CUTE pictures!
Post a Comment