Last week....Christmas week. It was such a nice festive time, that I'm not sure I have to much to Not Me about. But let me try.
* It wasn't me who stepped on the scale before the Christmas festivities, and saw that I lost 2 pounds, then figured I can eat to my hearts content because so what if I gain those 2 pounds back.
* I did not gain those 2 pounds back, + 1.
* It was no thrill to me to see my girls faces on Christmas morning. Nope, an excited and in awe face does nothing for me.
* The little notes and drawings the girls made for my hubby and I, for our gifts, did not melt my heart one bit. Nope, I want useless store bought stuff under my tree.
That's about it. I had a really good week. A little sick of all the weird weather we are getting here, (snow, fog, rain, ice, snow, snow, did I mention snow?) but all in all a good Christmas week. Celebrating Christ's birth....how much could go wrong?
To check out other not me's, click here and see why MckMama started all this Not Me stuff. And please remember her baby, Stellan in your prayers. He's been a sick little boy the past few days.
Have a safe and happy New Year.



3 comments:
I got a few of those handmade goodies, myself. :-) Love them. I like your new banner pic, too!
I totally eat more when I think I have lost weight...Not bad though for the holidays to only gain one more pound.
Frame those precious pieces of art work - you won't regret it. And hooray for you for keeping that pound off!
And yes - kids were born '76, '79, & '80. But I was only 10 or 11 at the time....yeah, right!
Post a Comment