So many in need of prayer. Please take time to pray, or be in agreement with me for these prayer requests.
baby Stellan- developed RSV and is in ICU right now.
Amanda- at the dr. right now for a test of some concern.
Heidi- traveling and dr. concerns
Heidi- my niece.. has a uterus that just can't hold her babies. she is stopping her meds as of yesterday, and baby is ready to drop out. baby will be 6 weeks early.
Candy- her co-worker received a bad mammogram report. God's peace to her as she waits for the results.
I know God is in control of all these situations, He just wants us to give it all to Him. To God be the glory in all these situations.
morning update: I woke up around 4 this morning, and tried to get back to sleep, but couldn't. Then it finally hit me...God woke me up to pray for these requests. He's been doing that for years, but sometimes I just don't get it right away. It doesn't frustrate me at all, when He wakes me up to pray. I feel blessed and important to God when He asks me to do something like pray. I will continue to PUSH....Pray Until Something Happens.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
thanks so much stephanie for posting about my prayer requests. and thanks for the prayers!!
Praying with you in CA.
So much to pray for - I'm talking to Him fast and furious. Also - one of my staff got a bad mammogram report and is awaiting results of a biopsy. Add her to your list, please?
So true...Pray without ceasing. Now is the time to pray. we have some very urgent needs out there in blogland. I am praying too.
Post a Comment