1) I did not get my Christmas shopping done, get the tree up and decorated, go grocery shopping, clean the house, get ready for a Christmas party that we had here tonight, run here, run there all on Saturday.
2) I was not Christmas shopping at 6:30 a.m.
3) It was not the most wonderful shopping experience I've had in a long time. (except for...head on to #4)
4) I did not see a guy "farmer blow" in the parking lot. (for inquiring minds... farmer blowing is when one holds one nostril closed and blows snot or a booger out of the other nostril, without a tissue.)
5) I did not walk to my car one lane away from the guy who farmer blew, so I wouldn't see or step in the "results."
6) I did not gag thinking about him doing that, nor did I keep thinking about him doing that, because if I did I would have kept gagging. Nope, I instantly forgot about it because it was so gross.
7) I did not think once I got to my car. "this will make for a good Not Me."
8) We did not have an awesome time tonight at our small life group Christmas get together. (for inquiring minds...small life group is about 14 of us from church who meet every other week in our home to study God's Word.)
9) I did not win SELAH greatest hymns CD from a fun game we played.
10) I did not say "I know him" (one of the singers from Selah) when all I know him from, is because he's the husband of Angie from the Bring the Rain blog that I read.
11) I am not a dork for saying that I know him.
12) We are not having 20 to 30 below 0 windchill temperatures the next few days.
13) I do not keep forgetting to get stamps to mail out my Christmas cards, Nope, they were out a week ago.
14) I am not starting to ramble on, because I'm tired from all the running around I've been doing. No, no no, I am wide awake and ready to go another round.
Nope, I'm really tired and heading to bed. Goodnight and good Monday, and have a great week. God bless all of you.



9 comments:
I am still in awe of number 1. My dad sometimes does the farmer blow when he is jogging. What you gonna do? It is just gross! Thank God I don't have to watch him jog. LOL
BTW...don't forget the stamps today:)
I'm impressed that you got everything done in one day! Super impressive!
That guy was really GROSS!
Ga-ross!!!
Im sorry you are getting our cold temps. I am really sorry because we still have them too! :) This isnt supposed to happen until Jan or Feb! We are supposed to be able to celebrate the holidays with snow but not this bitter cold!
Hope you stay warm!
the farmer blow. that's hilarious. and it is so fun to read another 'rambling' post. because i do that all the time. and sorry i could've shared those pretzels. guess i'm selfish. lol
Hi, I found your blog through my friend, Hannah's.
I like your blog :)
Good Not me's!!
:)
Oh my gosh, and I was complaining about 50 today. Oh yeah and you already know my cards are not out, I have stamps though....
It's booger freezin' weather! How'd that guy farmer blow?! If I tried that I'd just have a big boogercicle hanging out my nose.
Ok, thanks for ingraining the term "farmer blow" into my mind for the rest of my life. I'm not sure I needed that or maybe I did.
Loved your not me's!
Post a Comment