Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Someone stole my tree.

So I log in to my blog today, and I see my Christmas Tree is gone. The nerve. I try to log in to the site and nothing comes up. What? I want my tree! So I search for other trees, but they were too cartoony, so I find this house, with lights and snowmen. (see sidebar on right) I'm sure you can see what it all has. If you notice, the date is wrong. This one tells me that there are 8 days to Christmas, and that today is December 17. There are 9, and today is the 16th. So if you log in to my blog just to see how many days you have left to shop, ( as I know you do) have no fear...you have an extra day to shop (for my gift) and get ready for Christ's birthday party, and any other holiday party you have planned. Now go on your merry way. Thanks for stopping in.

3 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

That house is adorable.

He & Me + 3 said...

Where did the tree end up going? Weird.

Anonymous said...

So where is it? Why did it disappear? I had a post do that once for no reason. Is there a Bermuda triangle for all these bloggy bits somewhere?