Sunday, December 7, 2008

Not Me Monday


These weeks are flying by way too fast. MckMama at mycharmingkids thought of this as great therapy. It sure makes me laugh to see how "normal" people are. Just like me.

This past week...

It
wasn't me who was a total witch all week. There are three others who live here.

And they sure were
not the ones who made me witchy.

I did
not have a one-sided screaming match with my husband.

He did
not calmly tell me to not let the door hit me in the @$$ on my way out.

That did
not make me more nuts.

He does
not keep telling me he loves me anyway.

I do
not feel like a jerk for the way I have been acting.

I am
not going to apologize to him.

I do
not feel better since typing all this out, for a lot of people who don't know me, to see. (wow, this really is therapy)

I was
not sad to leave my baby at a birthday party today. She is not growing up way to fast. She was not sad to see me go. (WAHHHHH she really wasn't)

I did
not eat McCrappo's food two days in a row.

Boy oh boy, by the looks of my not me's I am certainly
not following the ways of the devil.

Well, now that I've confessed some of my faults to all of you it looks like I got some fessin' to do before my God Almighty.
Hopefully this week I will walk in Jesus' footsteps. You all have a great week too.
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Candy said...

Don't you love those one-sided screaming matches? It is SO hard to keep up the fight that way! Been there - way too many times.

I sure do love this therapy :) Thanks for stopping by! Now go kiss and make out, I mean UP.

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, the ways of the devil...I am busting a gut over here. I can totally relate. I was the worst yesterday...all day, emotional and crying and just mean. Was the Earth upside down or something? Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

awwww...I'm having the SAME issues with my crappy attitude. I don't know what's come over me.

HAAAAAAAAAA and I call it McYuck's! ROFL!!! Even my 2 yo calls it that! LOL

heidi said...

Man...I hope you don't snap out of it anytime soon.

:wink:

Stephanie said...

I was not witchy all week either. Hey, a woman is entitled to act that way one week of every month and I was taking advantage of it.

One sided screaming matches are so much fun, huh? I did not have one of those this week either and come out looking and feeling like the bad guy!

MamaBear said...

Thanks for stopping by today. It's fun to meet new people who are keeping it real too. As you read on my blog, I did my fair share of screaming this week too. I feel terrible that it was my two year old who was the recipient.

I think the wind gets through to my kitchen through very poorly insulated siding and then funnels through the outlets. The only way to keep the kitchen remotely warm is to be baking something.

That's how I spent my morning...
I've graduated from the chocolate covered pretzels to homemade fortune cookies. Now THOSE are hard, but oh so yummy. I'm going to dip the next batch in chocolate.

amanda said...

i'll be praying for you. don't let the enemy get the foothold. god is so good!!

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Looking back over Not me's is never easy:) Thanks for sharing a laugh with everyone!!