Thanks for the blog comment! Thats so sweet that your daughters prayed that everyone vote. You call tell them that they're prayer worked on me. I am going to vote... eventhough I don't particularly like my choices.
I just wanted to say Thank You so much for being a part of the prayer vigil for my husband! He and I are truly blessed and grateful for those who are lifting him up to the Lord for healing. I am blessed to know you are taking time in your day to pray for him. Thank you and blessings to you and your family, Hilary
3 comments:
I feel the same way! I way in line this morning at 7am to cast my vote!
Thanks for the blog comment! Thats so sweet that your daughters prayed that everyone vote. You call tell them that they're prayer worked on me. I am going to vote... eventhough I don't particularly like my choices.
I voted! :)
I just wanted to say Thank You so much for being a part of the prayer vigil for my husband! He and I are truly blessed and grateful for those who are lifting him up to the Lord for healing.
I am blessed to know you are taking time in your day to pray for him.
Thank you and blessings to you and your family,
Hilary
Post a Comment