Sunday, November 2, 2008

Not Me Monday


Not Me Monday again. I wonder if the creator of this therapy will be participating this week? You see, she just had a miracle baby this past Wednesday, so she may be busy with her 4 children under 4. Check her out www.mycharmingkids.net.

Without further hoopla.... I did not...

1) sob at church while singing a song about God's healing, which made me think of Stellan.

2) I did not keep thinking about Stellan's healing, while at church, because if I did, then I would have kept sobbing.

3) I did not buy a puzzle for my youngest daughter, (that she doesn't need) just because I bought a dress for my oldest daughter (that she does need) . I'm no softie.

4) I did not and will not eat any Halloween candy.


5) I did not go shopping all afternoon on Sunday. I love to listen to my husband get angry at the football game, so I sat right at his side, the whole game.


6) I did not interpret my 4 year old's drawing wrong. My guess was not a girl pooping and the smell is rising, and another kid peeing in the air, and a mom holding her nose from the smell. No, I knew it was a girl balancing rocks on her feet, and another climbing a vine with her legs, and a mom covering her mouth in awe. My daughter is a great artist and I know exactly what she draws, all the time.


If Mcmama's Mr. Linky is up and running, then I will pop in to your blogs, and see what you didn't do. Thanks for stopping in.

10 comments:

heidi said...

OMGosh! So funny about the picture!!

Candy said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting! Your girls are absolutely beautiful and make me miss my baby girl (who is 29!). So I did not get nostalgic when I jumped to your blog!

He & Me + 3 said...

Ok, I will not eat an Halloween candy either...at all I swear. & that picture is hilarious! OMGosh, i totally give you points for your creative guess! I am still laughing.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I can so relate to the football thing! My husband yelled at the tv Saturday AND Sunday this week. :)

Hall Family in MD said...

LOL! I love the way you did not interpret your daughter's drawing. I am so glad you posted a pic of it! And the pic of your girls on your banner is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog today =)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great post... I'm a softie that sobs in church all the time and I love to shop on sunday's rather than watch football too.

Thanks for stopping by and the comment love on our blog today...

Haley Nicodemus said...

The picture is priceless! I love the way you analyzed it - the same way I would have..ha!

Whitney said...

Thanks for coming to visit my blog! I can't be around football and men at the same time - bad things happen! Ha! Greatlist!

Kimberly said...

Tooo funny... I've done that misinterpretation thing myself.. oh, and I am NOT admitting to halloween candy - nope, not at all! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You have gorgeous girls btw!

Mrs. Chief said...

OMG the picture drawing thing is so funny!!