Another week has come and gone and it is time again for Not Me Monday. A list of the things I "didn't" do this week. (ya right) Shuffle over to McMama's blog (she seems to be doing a lot of shuffling these days) and see where this all started. And please pray for her and her McMuffin in her oven. He will be born in a little over a week, and needs prayers for a complete healing of his heart. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
And now for my list of things I did not do this past week.
* I was not secretly selfish about McMama not posting much anymore, because of a new baby coming in a little over a week. C'mon, what does having 3 small children and a newborn coming soon, and a tired aching pregnant body have to do with keeping me happy and entertained?
*I did not blow off a bible study with friends because I had people issues.
* I did not wash my 4 year old's security blanket after promising her that I would not. (see previous post)
* I did not silently pray at a prayer meeting, that a new guy who showed up, that nobody knew, not take out a gun and shoot us.
* I was not happy that my daughter had a fever and was throwing up today, because that would mean my husband couldn't invite people over to watch the football game, and that would have made me sad that I couldn't entertain.
* I am not making my Not Me Monday list on Sunday night. Again.



10 comments:
Well, except for the gun thing, you sound just like me! I don't know how many Bible Studies I have blown off because of my people issues. The meds didn't help my Social Anxiety Disorder, so sometimes I just stay curled up at home...and that's about the time that my friend from church calls to find out where I am.. Great not me's!
Yikes! That is an odd thing to have to pray for!! I am a bit sad knowing that MckMama's blogs are getting fewer and will continue to do so. Lets just hope someone will post pictures of Stellan if she's not up to it!
I have people issues, too. Not for REAL like a disorder or anything, I just dislike people in general. HA! ;-) No, really, I just don't like how touchy feely people always are. All that hugging irritates me.
Don't I sound like someone you want to know? LOL
I always do my post on Sunday nights :)
Um, I totally would have prayed that the new guy didn't have a gun. I'm paranoid like that! Great not me's! Thanks for commenting mine!
I washed my son's blanket once and it shredded so bad that the entire thing ended up in the lint trap of the dryer. I did not lie about what happened to it. I learned my lesson. I think there's good immunity built from unwashed blankets :) And he's grown into a fine young man, no worse for the wear.
Thanks for your comment about Lucky. He's "just a dog" but he's my dog and I'm going to miss him :(
First of all I love your blog and thank you for the comment on mine! : )
I have people issues too! And, I did not wash my daughters platypus (Paddles) one night and did not forget to dry it before bed time! Her world was crushed!
Too funny. People issues, they get us everytime..
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I will pass your thanks onto my husband!
God Bless and I'll be back!
Just wanted to say "thanks" for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! You are one of the first outside my personal blogger friends to do so! :)
Your list is hilarious!
Post a Comment