Thursday, October 16, 2008

Abby's mad

Abigail loves her blanket. She calls it her "binky" She carries it everywhere, it is always attached to her nose. It is pink. The other day it was not pink, it was a sick looking gray. I told her I was going to wash it, and she said no, I could not. Later on, she went out to play, and I saw my chance to grab it and get it washed before she came in. No such luck. She came in, searched frantically for the bink, and then asked me where it was. I told her, "in the washer."
She was so mad at me. She proceded to tell me that she told me earlier that I was not allowed to wash it. I was starting to feel like a terrible mother for going back on my word. I tried to explain about germs, but she wasn't having any of it. All I heard was, "I told you not to wash it." She pouted off to the other room with me following with the camera thinking, "this is good blog material." I found her like this.





She was mad I took her picture, so she fled to another part of the room trying to get away.





The binky finally is out of the washer, she is somewhat happy, but of course she has to wait for it to dry.



Did I mention she is really attached to her binky?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Your daughters sure are cute! You must have a very handsome husband!

-stephanie- said...

above comment written by my husband who appears to have no ego at all.