Monday, October 20, 2008

Rhyme Time and other musings from my children

Abigail started a rhyming game tonight. She would say a word, then say another word that rhymes with it. I joined in with her. This is how it went.

Abby: " can"
Me: "man"

Abby: " mouse"
Me: "house"

Abby: "hill"
Me: "pill"

Abby: "bucket"
Me: the first thing that popped in my head was actually 2 words put together to rhyme, and I was not about to say that to my child, so the game ended there.



Abigail again tonight, singing a happy little tune. Her voice was melodic, her pitch in great form. The words to her happy little ditty, "I stink, I stink, I stink, I stink."


Phoebe, tonight while waiting in bed for her dad to come say goodnight. He was using the girls bathroom. She was not too happy with that. She asked me, "He's pee-ing in the bathroom that I use to brush my teeth?

No comments: