Ten more rounds?, sessions?, days??? I don't remember what these are called. Anyway, 10 more times I go for radiation, and it's over! So far it is going well. A slightly burned look at the radiated area, and once in a while a little twinge of pain, but all in all things are going well. Ten more radiation days and for the most part my cancer treatment is over! It's an exciting time and I can hardly believe I did it.
I am sporting the GI Jane look as my hair continues to come in. I am thrilled beyond words to have my eyebrows and eyelashes coming back also. Not so thrilled with hair that is coming back on other parts of my face and body.
I'm getting my strength back by biking and mowing the lawn, and getting back in to Geocaching.
I'm enjoying the Summer way more than I did this past Winter. God is good.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm glad that the end of this particular journey is about over and I'm glad you're doing well
I hope you & the children have a really wonderful Summer
Aaaahhhh! So, so THANKFUL you are almost finished with treatments!! Been praying you through and will continue to pray God's healing touch over you, through you and in you. So proud of you staying strong and KICKING CANCER IN THE BUTT!!
Hugs!!
Post a Comment