Saturday, December 21, 2013

Until then...

When you go through chemotherapy, and feel the side effects of the poison that is injected in your body, when you feel so sick that throwing up would be a blessing, but you don't throw up, when you are so irritated at just about everything because of the poison, when your hair falls out in globs and won't stop, then and only then do you have the right to say that everything is going to be OK. Because right now, all this is NOT OK. So if you have never been through this, then you do not know what it feels like and don't tell me it's going to be OK.

(I'm really not crabby, this whole thing just is sooo not OK.)

2 comments:

Jane said...

I wish I could give you a hug.
Just know that you are in my thoughts and my prayers.

Wayne said...

Hey Stephanie, I wont pretend to know what you are going through, but it truly sounds horrible, but I would like to say that you are so very brave to go through such troubling times. my thoughts are with with you, it takes so much courage to go through what you are going through. you have my admiration and my hopes for a better day are with you along with my prayers