Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Girl Fun


Aren't they cute? The girls have American Girl dolls and a ton of clothes and accessories for them. They can spend hours playing with them and love the books that go with them too.
But what's wrong with this picture?
Well...my girls are at school. I saw that these girls were still in bed and in their pajamas so I spent 30 minutes dressing them and making them ready for the day. Not sure if it's the mom in me or the little girl in me that made me do this. OK, I'll be honest, it was the little girl in me. It was fun, but just know that I don't do this everyday. HA!

4 comments:

April said...

Definitely had to have been the little girl in you. I had a Mrs. Beasley doll growing up and I'd give my right arm to still have her.

Bridget said...

Yep, if I saw dolls not dressed and ready for the day, I would so do that, too. I think the little girl in me may never grow up. Of course, I played with Barbies until I was 13 or 14. I sure did :)

Sean and Lisa said...

LOL! When I saw that first picture I thought oh my word how fun! My girlies aren't into dolls very much so sadly I'm missing out. Hmmm, maybe I'll show them these pics and they might change their minds. :)
What did your girls think of your clothe choices? :)
Much love!
Lisa

~Mistee~ said...

I must say they look FABULOUS! ;-)