Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day

Wishing everyone in the USA a safe and happy Independence Day.
We have been celebrating since Saturday when we had about 50 people here for a picnic, with swimming, playing, eating, and ending with a fireworks show.
Sunday we went to a friends farm for more swimming and sitting around doing nothing, and ending the night at the city fireworks show. A few more sparklers and fireworks in our driveway after that.
Today we are spending the day outside in the pool. Well, I'm done in the pool, I'm out sitting and napping, and eating. So far it's been a perfect weekend. Time to head outside for more sitting.

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy 4th to you, it sounds like it was wonderful!

Cheeseboy said...

I need a pool that is not rubber or of the blow up variety.

Sounds like your fourth was great!

Sandra said...

Sounds like you had a very decadent weekend, indeed!

~Mistee~ said...

Sounds like fun. I wish lived closer to you! I would have loved to have seen the spread of food for all those ppl!! Yum!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow you had a full and fun weekend. I am a bit jealous.