Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Phoebe

This little girl....
turned into this girl today.
Happy 9th Birthday Phoebe.

If the next 9 years go as fast as these first 9 years, I'll be one mess of a mom, because you will be 18! I miss my baby girl. Stay young as long as you can.
You are beautiful.
You are smart.
You are loved.

15 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Phoebe!!! Hope it's wonderful!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Phoebe! have a wonderful day :)

Sean and Lisa said...

Aw, happy birthday beautiful girl!!

Beth in NC said...

She is beautiful! I pray she has a great birthday!

Amanda said...

Happy birthday to Phoebe! Hopefully she has a wonderful day (despite our silly weather)! :)

April said...

She's such a cutie, Stephanie...hope she has a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The years do fly...so hold on tight while you can!

Cheeseboy said...

9 years old? I'll have my son call her when they are both 16. Hope she has a happy birthday!

McCrakensx4 said...

Isnt' it amazing how fast they grow up?! My baby turned 10 on Tuesday :(
I hope she had a fantabulous day...Happy birthday 9 year old!

heidi said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!

~Mistee~ said...

She is beautiful!! I can't get over all the hair she had as a baby!! LOVE BABIES WITH LOTS OF HAIR!! :-) She is a doll!!

He & Me + 3 said...

She was such a cute chubby baby and she is such a beautiful girl. Happy 9th birthday Phoebe girl. YOu are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Traci Michele said...

How do they grow up so fast????

Nice to meet you! <3 Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations....

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Happy Birthday ....What a sweetheart

Ally said...

New follower here. Beautiful baby and now 9 year old. Happy Birthday to your little girl who will always be your baby :)


FourthGradeNothing.com