Monday, February 21, 2011

Snow Day

After the foot of snow we got yesterday, school was canceled today.
That didn't stop Abigail from getting up and out.
While Perry cleared the driveway,
Abby started building a snowman.
The snow wasn't packy enough to make a snowman, so she just made a snowblob.
Then she took shelter under a big pine tree.

Then off for a venture to the backyard.
It's deep.

Finally, enough was enough.
Where is Phoebe during all this?
Both ways are great ways to spend your day off from school.

7 comments:

Beth E. said...

A foot of snow?! Oh, wow!

We've had lots of snow this year, but never that much at one time.

Enjoy your time together!

April said...

I can't believe you got a FOOT of snow! To think that I thought 8" was A LOT! Y'all have fun enjoying your Snow Day...can't beat 'em!

Bridget said...

Yeppers, I would have been right beside Phoebe! The snow's been great, but it was 76 degrees today...and I loved it. You have our measley 8 inches of snow beat ;)

Grace said...

I think about 6 inches of the white stuff is all we got this year.Deep snow looks inviting :)

Cheeseboy said...

That is a TON of snow! I like the word "packy". Isn't used enough.

~Mistee~ said...

R u tired of snow yet?? ;-)

He & Me + 3 said...

OMgosh are you as sick of the snow as i am? we just got another couple inches. ugh. So tired of it. cute pictures though. I am with Phoebe...stay in :)