Tuesday, January 25, 2011

?'s & Answers


I asked Phoebe and Abigail some questions.
Here are their answers.

List an occupation you do NOT want to do when you grow up.
Phoebe: be the person who walks behind horses and picks up poop in a parade. ( Whew, and here I was worried all along)
Abigail: clean up (she's got that one mastered already)

What was the nicest thing anyone ever did for you?
Phoebe: went to Subway when I asked them to.
Abigail: did what I wanted to do.
(Ahem! what about taking care of you two since day 1? I think that's pretty nice!)

If your house is on fire what will you grab on the way out?
Phoebe: Pearl (our cat)
Abigail: binkey (what once was a beautiful pink blanket is now a knotted up bunch of string) (for the record, they do know just to get out and not try to grab anything, however, Abby will have that blanket in her hand.)

Suddenly you're on Jupiter, what can't you live without?
Phoebe: air
Abigail: binkey (naturally)

You can have lunch with one person living or dead. Who is it and why?
Phoebe: George Washington because he was the 1st president and he was interesting.
Abigail: Abe Lincoln because his hat is tall and he looks spiffy.

How much do I weigh?
Phoebe: 135
Abigail: 800
(Um....no)

What's the perfect age to be married?
Phoebe: 25, because it seems like you're not old and you're not young.
Abigail: 35, because when you're in your 30's it's the medium age to get married.
(as compared to the small age of your 20's and the large age of your 40's, and the super sized age of your 50's?)

What age is old to you?
Phoebe: 55. It's just old to me.
Abigail: 72. because your skin gets all wrinkly and your hair starts to turn gray or white.
(well Happy 72nd birthday to me!)

Thanks girls. You have quite the interesting minds.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

this cracks me up! you have some very silly girls. thanks for the laugh :)

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Haha!! Abe Lincoln looked spiffy!!

UnicycleRose said...

Abigail cracks me up!

christy rose said...

LOL That was fun!!
Tell Abigail that I am with her on not wanting to clean up either when I grow up!! :)

Bridget said...

LOVE this, it was too cute!! I would choose to eat with Abe Lincoln, too.

Sean and Lisa said...

That was great! Love the not wanting to clean up after the horse. LOL!
Oh and the Abe Lincoln is spiffy was to cute too!!
Funny!
Much love!
Lisa

Cheeseboy said...

LOL! 800 lbs? That is heavy!

Sign these kids up for that Art Linkletter show. Although, he is pretty old. At least 55.

myletterstoemily said...

what a great idea! someday they will get
such a kick out of their answers. :)

Beth E. said...

My son was born on Abe Lincoln's birthday...they could have lunch with him! lol

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute. Cracking up at the abe lincoln because he looks spiffy. LOL