LOL she's keeping the tooth fairy busy!
Hahaha! I definitely remember feeling that way not too long ago!! :)
Awesome! I have had a few of those weeks in the past...the tooth fairy needs to budget when that happens! lol
happy new year mrs. toothfairy!3 in a week...way to make the (momma)toothfairy broke :)
Tooth fairying can get expensive! Poor gal can't get a break and you have TWO kids!
ha ha! just wait until she LOVES shoes . . .
important word....is tried....did not mean I had....HaFootball will never be the same for me.....
...nah...that's what quarters are for...ok ok, even I know you can't get away with that.
Nice! What will she use to eat though?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOL she's keeping the tooth fairy busy!
Hahaha! I definitely remember feeling that way not too long ago!! :)
Awesome! I have had a few of those weeks in the past...the tooth fairy needs to budget when that happens! lol
happy new year mrs. toothfairy!
3 in a week...way to make the (momma)toothfairy broke :)
Tooth fairying can get expensive! Poor gal can't get a break and you have TWO kids!
ha ha! just wait until she LOVES shoes . . .
important word....is tried....did not mean I had....Ha
Football will never be the same for me.....
...nah...that's what quarters are for...ok ok, even I know you can't get away with that.
Nice! What will she use to eat though?
Post a Comment