Friday, December 3, 2010

How some people decorate

We drove around looking at Christmas lights tonight and found a few houses like this. Signs told us to turn our radios to a certain station and we listened to the music and enjoyed the light show. Crazy! Perry took this video with his phone, so the quality is not the best. You'll get the idea though.


Crazy! I bet they have a Charlie Brown tree inside their house.

7 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha! I can't believe people do that to their houses. We have a halloween house like that near us. I think they are just attention hounds.

Bridget said...

Oh my gracious! These are definitely busy ;)

Beth E. said...

Oh.my.word! And I was complaining because my hubby put his Homer Simpson Santa in the yard again this year! lol

He & Me + 3 said...

That was totally cool. Love it. I can't imagine their bill.

Connie Arnold said...

We've seen one of those when we visit our daughter and grandchildren. They love it!

Libbie said...

Stephanie that is so crazy!!! I love it! I think we would drive by every night!!! I know we would...& I haven't even put up one strand outside our house yet! WHere does the time go!? THanks for letting us enjoy it too!

Libbie said...

P.S. I am so sending your blog link to my family :)