Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

December 1st already!
Where on earth is this year going?
It's mitten cold today.
It's snowing big, pretty flakes.
I spotted Abby doing this on the way to school this morning.
I'm just about finished with my Christmas shopping.
Nothing's wrapped, but getting the shopping out of the way is huge for me.
I used to be one who didn't start shopping until a week before Christmas, and mostly on Christmas Eve.

It may be cold outside, but I'm thankful for our warm, toasty home. (not sure why that little blue house has a sad face)
Tis the Season. Enjoy!
When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. Luke 1:41 NIV

6 comments:

April said...

Sure wish it would snow around here! I'm getting close to be done with my Christmas shopping, too...what a good feeling it is!

Bridget said...

Happy December to you too! Glad it's snowing up there...you can keep it ;)

heidi said...

Snow snow and more snow. We're got a foot or two and are expecting more tonight. Tis the season! LOL

Beth E. said...

We've had snow flurries, but no accumulation. It sure is cold outside, though...brrr!

Hubby and I don't have to work tomorrow. We're hoping to finish our shopping by the time the weekend's over. Wrapping??? Well, that's a whole 'nother story. ;-)

Cheeseboy said...

Happy December to you! It is mitten cold, but that's better than glove cold, right?

He & Me + 3 said...

I am ready for the season. Bring it on. Not ready though for the cold weather.