I was all ready to post about our fun time picking out pumpkins last weekend, but then this happened to Abby...

so I didn't get any pictures of the pumpkin pick-out fun.
All I got was this picture on our way to picking out pumpkins...
Maybe this will stir your thrill buds...



5 comments:
we do have very unpredictable weatehr here in wisconsin. :) lol
i hope abby feels better soon. i know its no fun. i have 3 sickies here :(
Oh man, it's hot where you're at...well, at least until it cools down this evening!
Hope Abigail is feeling better and Phoebe is still up and at 'em on her leg. Did she get any more of your money yet for doing that?? :D
Sure hope Abby is doing better now. Nothing worse than being SICK! Our weather here in Georgia has cooled way down...and I'm so ready for it, too! It's been a long HOT summer!
Poor little Abby. I'm sorry she got sick.
The rock picture is quite interesting. :o)
Ah ... the weather is nuts. I am grateful for air conditioning!
What a crummy day to get sick. BEFORE she could even get the candy.
That rock thing is pretty rocky.
Post a Comment