Monday, November 15, 2010

Dad/Daughter weekend


Perry had some work to do on his deer stand, so he took the girls and his nephew to work on it.
They ran in to lots of rain and some snow.
What a way to travel!
Oh oh, here's a creek! What now?

Why, let them float through, of course.
They did some shooting. (poor tree)
I think his 4 wheeler needs a bigger mud flap!
The girls had a great time, and Perry said they passed their first Navy SEAL training course.
What troopers!

I did lunch, shopping and coffee shop lounging with a girlfriend. What a trooper I was.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Look how muddy they are! It's every kid's dream!!!

Grace said...

Oh how I have missed your blogs!SNOW?In November?Man I wanna live there!

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... the mud! I hope it all washed out. I think the girls need their own mud camo suits for Christmas. :o)

Looks like a great time with Daddy!

Bridget said...

Looks and sounds like everyone had a great weekend!! :)

Beth E. said...

Oh, my, the MUD and the FUN! I'm glad they had such a good time.

Snow already, huh? Wow...

Cheeseboy said...

Now that is good ole' fashioned outdoor FUN! I love 4 wheeling and in the snow it seems to be twice as fun. That puddle looks pretty freaky to ride through.

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad that everyone had fun. The girls really are troopers. That muddy picture is hilarious and they look so cold. Buurrrrr. nOt ready for snow yet.

~Mistee~ said...

Oh my! Looks like everyone had a great time!! Love the mud pic!! I am guessing she they needed a washing off once they got home! lol

amanda said...

that looks like a ton of fun. my girls would love doing that. of course their brother would too. too bad i got shaun a tractor instead of a four wheeler.

ps. it was great to see you last week. sorry if i seemed *off* i was in the beginning stages of 'crap i think i'm getting sick' :)

heidi said...

Oh my gosh - what FUN!