Saturday, September 11, 2010

Good Week/Bad Week

This little girl had quite the week. Look at that long hair!
Hair today....

Gone tomorrow!
Or gone last Tuesday that is. She loves it. She had 9 inches cut off and she will be donating it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths
She lost a tooth on Wednesday. Exciting for an 8 year old.
All went well until Friday morning.
She fell outside at school which resulted in this.
One broken leg. Poor thing. (at least the cat's comfortable) She does great on her crutches, but she says it still hurts pretty bad. She will be planted here for the weekend, and if she feels well enough on Monday, she can go to school.
I'm glad her dad is home because my back is not letting me help her much.
We've been living on this for the past 24 hours.
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13




Remembering today and always in our hearts.

8 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Her hair looks cute!! The broken leg, not so much. Although I love the purple cast. Poor thing, I hope it stops hurting her soon!

McCrakensx4 said...

Love her new do...but bummer about her leg. :P Hope she heals quickly and is back to running around it no time..although I do love her color is cast choices!

He & Me + 3 said...

She is so cute. Oh no about the broken leg. OUCH.
Remembering too.
Hope she learns the crutches soon

Cheeseboy said...

I had two cast like that on my legs at the same time at her age! I still remember the stench when they took them off. Good luck with that.

myletterstoemily said...

oh poor baby! that looks miserable.

well, at least she has a super cute
haircut. :)

Libbie said...

Oh Stephanie! Oh no! I hope she is feeling better now after the weekend! She looked so happy & so sweet with her new hair cut! You must be very proud of her for donating her hair...I am!!! She is a sweet one Stephanie! I just love her!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Love her hair!! Poor kiddo and her leg though :( Hope it heals fast!

amanda said...

her hair looks adorable. but bummer on the leg!! that stinks. at least it's a cool colored cast, right? :)